Eldritch Knight Dragonborn - Patrin Myastan

Patrin Myastan.json (88.5 KB)

Apresentação

Nome Patrin Myastan
Raça Dragonborn
Classe/Nível fighter/eldricth knight
Sexo Male

Descrição

Served many years on the dragonborn’s army, before being expelled by the crude “General Pallasar”; after do not following one of his orders (which were questionable, and morally incorrect). Patrin now prefers to travel without following orders, but still serving what he judges being good and helpful for the people.

*I’ve lost too many friends, and I’m slow to make new ones. *I’m full of inspiring and cautionary tales from my military experience relevant to almost every combat situation.

*Our lot it is to lay down our lives in defense of others. *When people follow orders blindly, they embrace a kind of tyranny.

*Someone saved my life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind. *I’ll never forget the crushing defeat my company suffered against the orcs.

*The monstrous enemy we faced in battle still leaves me quivering with fear. *Fell ashamed by my dishonorable release from the army.

Apperance: Bad-ass looking dragonborn, with chain mail and garments representing his dragon house, strong muscles, and a beautiful blue and sapphire scale-skin. Wielding a bent dragon-sword and a shield with Bahamut´s symbol, and a crossbow on his belt.

Deities: Bahamut and Torm

**feito para forgotten realms, mas facilmente adaptável para outros settings