Bard Half-elf - Allan of the Dales

Allan of the Dales.json (105.7 KB)

Apresentação

Nome Allan of the Dales
Raça half-elf
Classe/Nível bard/ of Lore (se permitido, multiclass rogue)
Sexo Male

Descrição

Allan is a nobody from the farming communities of Dale. Wanderer of the Realms, he travels without a set destination, having as his main goes to better his abilities as a bard, become a successful adventurer, and achieve fame, fortune, and glory… and also have a little bit of fun in the way, if possible.
Laughing and playing his lute, he tries to bring joy where he can; Ambitious for riches, but benevolent and kind; Very ironic and smooth talking; Always running after some pretty face; And a hopeless romantic, believing on the beauty and valor of the arts, of the world, and of the people.

• Appearance: He dresses a detailed, brown and studded leather armor, over a refined and colorful costume; a shoulder-strap with the lute, big boots, a fine red cape, and a fancy long hat with a purple feather.
  • Allies:Will try to become a Harper.
  • Deities:Milil goddess of song and poetry, and Sune goddess of love and beauty.

*I’m a hopeless romantic, always searching for that “special someone.” *I change my mood or my mind as quickly as I change a key in a song.
*When I perform, I make the world better than it was. *The world is in need of new ideas and bold actions.
*I want to be famous. *My instrument is my most treasured possession, and it reminds me of someone I love.
*I’m a sucker for a pretty face. *Sometimes, my foolish ways become annoying.